We're looking for iOS developer to join our existing development team, to work with UX & Product Specialists. This is a hands-on role giving you the opportunity to craft excellent mobile and tablet software, in a team that's changing the company.
- Develop new applications and new features for a iOS product
- Collaborate, Motivate, inspire and participate in a team environment
- Assist and contribute to our in house developer best practices
- Will work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software
Skills & Requirements:
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 0-4 years of iOS development.
- Deductive reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Proven communication skills
- You should be skilled at working with with Xcode, Objective C/Obj C++ on UIKit and Interface Builder.
- Experience developing for iPhone and iPad, with great work experience
- Experience of Object Oriented software design and related methodologies, SQL databases and a working understanding of JSON and XML
- A flexible thinker, someone who thrives on solving tricky problems
- networking protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTPS etc
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Agile/scrum
- Java development experience
- Mobile Frameworks like PhoneGap, Titanium
- GUI design and effects experience.
- Working understanding of client-server architectures and RESTful APIs
- Experience with Facebook API and/or other social API's.