We seek a truly exceptional Android engineer to join our team. If you are proficient in Android development and understand the challenges of developing multi-media applications in the Android framework, we want to talk to you!
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of key system features
- Collaborate with a talented and passionate team to build next generation social features
- Will work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software
Skills & Requirements:
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 0-3 years of Android development.
- Deductive reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Proven communication skills
- Experience targeting Android 2.x - 4.x devices
- Interest in how an application satisfies a user's habits & desires and also 'plays well' with the wider mobile/Internet Social and Communications Ecosystem
- Clear concepts in network protocols, multi-threading, distributed apps etc
- Strong understanding of OOP, Eclipse IDE, design patterns etc
- working with XML, JSON and multi-media apps
- networking protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTPS etc
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Agile/scrum
- Java development experience
- Mobile Frameworks like PhoneGap, Titanium
- GUI design and effects experience.
- Experience in unit testing and automation on android, understanding of the issues involved.