Candidate will be responsible for working with a global team for Installing, Upgrading, Evaluating and Maintaining Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools. The ability to work on a team, communicate effectively, context switching will be key factors for success. He/she will have ample learning opportunities and a platform to work on emerging ALM tools (Open Source / Vendor Tools). The candidate should be a self-starter and should be willing to work in fast paced organization.
- Prior knowledge in ALM Tools.
- Experience in Jenkins, Docker,Docker Hub, Chef and Puppet, GitHub, Maven, Maven Spotify Plugin, Gradle.
- Experience working in Azure/AWS, Kubernetes (from Azure)
- Basic knowledge in Linux.
- Proficiency in Command line interface (CLI)
- Good understanding of the Database concepts.
- Data Centre Migrations Involving new environment build outs, DNS / Big IP changes, Application deployments, Monitor Implementations, setup Monitoring systems etc.
- Production Environment support policies - Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management.
- Triaging and providing with accurate Root Cause Analysis in Production Environments (that has complex applications architecture, high visibility applications, multiple support teams involved)
- Performance Fine Tuning.
- Availability management.
- Automation Initiatives.
Good to have:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to maintain good working relationships with India and onsite partner teams.
- Must be able to act as a team player as well as work independently.
- Must be a quick learner and adapt to new tools and technologies.
- Documentation (Technical steps and process involved)
- Ensure provisioning of robust and reliable infrastructure for applications.
- 4 to 12 years of experience.
- Excellent understanding of ALM concepts and practices.
- Experience in setting up/administering ALM tools.
- Skilled with Shell and other scripting languages.
- WebServer/Appserver Administration including competency in build tools-Ant,Maven etc.
- Experience in Cloud, Docker technologies would be an added advantage.