We are currently seeking a brilliant, passionate, full-time PHP developer to add to our dynamic, young start up company. The ideal fit will be an over-achiever looking for an opportunity to build on existing technologies and help integrate new ones.
- Collaborate with a talented and passionate team to build next generation social features
- Develop efficient and reusable front-end architectures
- Participate in design, code review, and best practices discussions
Skills & Requirements:
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 0-5 years of PHP development.
- Deductive reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Proven communication skills
- Outstanding programming skills in PHP
- Experience using MySQL or a similar RDBMS
- Proficiency with Linux/UNIX (we use a Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP web stack)
- Solid understanding of web technologies (HTTP, Apache) and familiarity with Unix/Linux
- Attention to detail, and use of best practices
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Agile/scrum
- Experience in writing PHP in a high load, big data, and/or social environment
- Experience reviewing code from peers
- Experience with Facebook API and/or other social API's.